George T. Guarnieri, Philadelphia, for appellant.
F. Emmett Fitzpatrick, Dist. Atty., Steven H. Goldblatt, Asst. Dist. Atty., Chief, Appeals Div., James J. Wilson, Asst. Dist. Atty., for appellee.
Jones, C. J., and Eagen, O'Brien, Roberts, Pomeroy, Nix and Manderino, JJ. Jones, former C. J., did not participate in the decision of this case.
The appellant was convicted of voluntary manslaughter after a jury trial. In this appeal she raises the following arguments all of which we find to be without merit:
1) The formal statement of appellant was allegedly not voluntary or the product of rational intellect or free will.
2) Appellant was allegedly denied assistance of counsel.
3) The Commonwealth allegedly suppressed evidence.
4) The search and seizure was allegedly illegal.
5) The indictment allegedly fails to charge indictable offenses under the Crimes Code of 1972, as amended.
6) The appellant was allegedly prejudicially cross-examined on collateral matters.
7) The Commonwealth allegedly improperly introduced a rebuttal witness on collateral ...