April 1, July 1 and October 1, and on the latest date referred to in the first sentence of paragraph 3 of this Order, shall be divided equally between and paid by the Escrow Agent to the Trustees and the Loan Trustees on such dates, provided that no such payment shall be made prior to the date of distribution referred to in paragraph 2 of this Order.
5. The payments to the Trustees and the Loan Trustees pursuant to this Order and the Agreement shall be deemed final and binding dispositions of such sums. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, the effect of the payments to the Trustees and the Loan Trustees on the value of the security provided for in the Loan Instruments (as defined in the Agreement) and the nature of the credit to be accorded the payments to the Loan Trustees against their claims (that is, whether and in what proportion to be charged against principal, interest or expenses) are left to future adjudication in the plan of reorganization, final proceedings for the winding-up of the affairs of the Debtor, or other appropriate proceeding. Except as provided herein with respect to the amounts to be paid to the Trustees and the Loan Trustees, nothing contained in this Order shall in any way prejudice any rights or claims the parties hereto may have with respect to the Station Leases and the rentals and other amounts payable thereunder after the termination of the Agreement, including any claim with respect to the jurisdiction of this Court to deal with the Station Leases and rentals and other amounts thereunder.
6. In the event the Trustees should adopt the 999-Year Lease, dated June 14, 1928, as amended, from PT&T, as lessor, to the Debtor, as lessee, such adoption shall in no way affect the right of the Loan Trustees to receive the amounts payable to them pursuant to the Agreement and this Order, provided that the obligations to PT&T so adopted by the Trustees shall be reduced in an amount equal to such payments.
7. In the event that any portion of the rentals payable to the Loan Trustees pursuant to paragraph 4 of this Order shall for any reason not be paid by the Lessees when due, the Trustees shall cause to be paid to the Loan Trustees 65% of any amounts (less any costs of collection allocable to such amounts) recovered by them in lieu of such unpaid rentals, whether through damages or otherwise.
8. All payments to the Loan Trustees pursuant to this Order shall be free and clear of all liens and encumbrances including, without limitation, the lien of Trustees' Certificates issued pursuant to Order No. 124 of this Court, In re Penn Central Transportation Company, D.C., 325 F. Supp. 294.
9. Order No. 15 and all other Orders of this Court heretofore entered in these proceedings shall be deemed modified and amended to the extent that they may be inconsistent with this Order.
10. The Trustees and the Loan Trustees and their designees are hereby authorized and directed to take all such further action as may be necessary or appropriate to implement the Settlement.
11. It is hereby ordered and adjudged that an appeal without a stay of this Order shall not affect the right and duty of the parties to the Agreement to carry out the terms of the Agreement and this Order and the Trustees and the Loan Trustees are hereby directed forthwith so to do.
© 1992-2004 VersusLaw Inc.