The opinion of the court was delivered by: GOURLEY
This matter comes before this Court on application for preliminary injunction.
On or about December, 1945, plaintiff and defendant entered into an oral agreement of partnership, by the terms of which they associated themselves as partners under the firm name of Coleman Motor Company, carrying on a new car automobile sales agency. A dispute has arisen between the partners as to a proper accounting and segregation of assets, which is now pending before this Court for determination.
Relief is sought by way of enjoining defendant from selling, transferring, conveying, mortgaging, encumbering or otherwise disposing of real estate now vested in the Coleman Motor Company, a partnership, other real estate, contiguous thereto which is in the individual name of defendant, and a franchise held by the Coleman Motor Company with Studebaker Motor Corporation.
An evaluation of the testimony given by defendant, called as a witness for cross-examination, together with the answers elicited from plaintiff by way of deposition and interrogatory, as well as the pleadings and verified complaint offered in evidence, has convinced me that irreparable injury may result during pendency of this action, unless such temporary injunction is granted.
Accordingly, the Court makes the following findings of fact and conclusions of law:
1. In 1945, plaintiff and defendant associated themselves as partners under the name, Coleman Motor Company.
2. Said partnership was engaged in carrying on a new car automobile sales agency.
3. Said business was conducted at 519-521-523 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania.
4. Said real estate remained in the defendant's name until the same was conveyed by deed dated January 16, 1952 and recorded in the Recorder of Deeds Office of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, on May 27, 1952 to the Coleman Motor Company, a corporation.
5. The plaintiff also claims as a partnership asset and now of the corporation, two lots adjoining and west of the property at 519-21-23 Penn Avenue, Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania.
6. Title to the aforementioned lots is in the name of ...